Welcome to my gardening blog! Here you will find all kinds of useful information about Gardening including video tutorials and a planting schedule for Maricopa County(at the bottom of the page). I have learned a lot from several different sources- Beverly Austin who teaches an awesome organic gardening class on Saturday mornings at ASU East for just $5, Jim Kennard-the president of the Foodforeveryone foundation and teacher of the Mittleider Method of gardening, and my parents who always had us kids out working on the family garden. I hope you take away useful information and use it in your own gardens but even if you don't do everything I've outlined, the most important thing is that you plant! Now! Nothing will teach you more than actually doing it on your own!
IF YOU'RE NEW TO THE BLOG, START HERE

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I CANT...STOP...EATING....

This is a serious problem..... I have these tomatoes ripening left and right and they are soooo good. I'm actually quite surprised I love them so much because I'm not really a tomato person. and definitely not a cherry tomato person. I hate the feeling of the tomato bursting in your mouth. yuck. I do not like tomatoes in salad, but I do like a good tomato sliced thick with salt and pepper. mmmmm. these are perfect for that (even though they are small) they are so yummy with a little s&p. yay for the first veggies yielded from my delectable garden.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! You know what's good? Take a ritz cracker, once slice of tomato and a slice of cheese. Stack em up on the cracker, and If your mouth is big like mine, you can stick the whole thing in your mouth and let the tastes collide in your mouth. Okay, I must be hungry, but man, that is a really yummy snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF! My tomatoe plant is growing strong with lots of buds...but no tomaotes yet! If you need to get some off your hands, you can always count on me! :)

    ReplyDelete